Explore Donegal and enjoy 5 star luxury from €299 per room including dinner in Cedars Restaurant.
Named the Coolest Place on the Planet by National Geographic, Donegal truly has it all. Escape to our 43 acre estate at Lough Eske Castle by the foot of the majestic Bluestack Mountains. Located only 10 minutes’ drive from Donegal Town, take yourself away and relax in 5 star luxury at the best-hidden gems along Donegal’s Wild Atlantic Way.
Revel in authentic Donegal culture at its best, take time to visit some of the county’s top attractions including Oakfield Park, Glenveagh National Park and Europe's tallest sea cliffs Sliabh Liag
Stay and enjoy:
• Accommodation in a Courtyard or Deluxe Room with full Irish breakfast each morning
• Three course dinner in Cedars Restaurant on one night of your choice
• 10% discount on local stores including McElhinney's Department Store, Magee 1866 and Triona Design
• Tickets for two adults to Oakfield Park (train tickets are additional) or why not enjoy access to Glenveagh National Park complimentary. Please note the interior of Glenveagh Castle is currently closed to guests until further notice.
• Complimentary use of rucksacks, maps, rain macs and walking sticks
• Complimentary use of the fitness centre and swimming pool