Explore Donegal and enjoy 5 star luxury from €350 per room including dinner in Cedars Restaurant.
Named the Coolest Place on the Planet by National Geographic, Donegal truly has it all. Escape to our 43 acre estate at Lough Eske Castle by the foot of the majestic Bluestack Mountains. Located only 10 minutes’ drive from Donegal Town, take yourself away and relax in 5 star luxury at the best-hidden gems along Donegal’s Wild Atlantic Way. Revel in authentic Donegal culture at its best, take time to visit some of the county’s top attractions including Oakfield Park, Glenveagh National Park and Europe's tallest sea cliffs Sliabh Liag.
Stay and enjoy:
- Accommodation in a Courtyard or Deluxe Room with full Irish breakfast each morning
- Three course dinner in awarding wining 2 AA Rosette Cedars Restaurant on one night of your choice
- Tickets for two adults to Oakfield Park (train tickets are additional)
- Complimentary use of bicycles, rucksacks, maps, rain macs and walking sticks
- Complimentary use of the fitness centre and swimming pool
From the 1st of May 2021 until the 30th of September 2021, all rates are subject to availability
All rates are per room, based on two adults sharing one room