Feel rejuvenated this summer with an overnight stay at Lough Eske Castle with a 30-minute ESPA treatment, access to our thermal suite, a three course dinner at the 2 AA Rosette Cedars Restaurant and full Irish breakfast. Escape from the bustle of everyday life by checking into 5-star luxury. Take time to explore Lough Eske and Donegal, enjoy complimentary use of our bicycles and access to our pool and gym facilities.
This package includes:
- An overnight stay in a luxurious Courtyard Room with full Irish breakfast the following morning
- Three-course dinner in our award winning 2 AA Rosette Cedars Restaurant
- Access to our thermal suite for an hour prior to your treatment
- Choice of a 30-minute ESPA treatment, choose from: an invigorating salt & oil scrub, rejuvenating express facial or back, neck and shoulder massage (see further details below)
- Post treatment, enjoy a refreshing sorbet & selection of herbal teas in our relaxation room
- Complimentary access to our indoor swimming pool & fitness suite at the Cara Organic Beauty & Spa
- Upgrade to a 60-minute treatment for an additional €50 per person
Rates start from €450 per room per night, based on two guests sharing. Available throughout the year on selected dates.
Salt and Oil Scrub: Revive skin’s natural softness and glow with this intensely exfoliating treatment. A natural blend of sea salt and the purest oils polish away dull, dry cells and infuses skin with rich nourishment. Skin feels smooth, supple and looks radiantly healthy.
Express Facial: Designed to reveal your skin’s true potential, ESPA’s Express Facial is tailored to suit those with a fast-paced lifestyle and little time to relax. This luxury treatment leaves the skin with instantly visible results, appearing bright, fresh-looking, and healthy.
Back Neck and Shoulder Massage:
Tailored to meet your individual needs, your therapist will adjust the pressure from relaxing to firm for a feeling of deep relaxation and revitalisation.