Donegal is a haven for lovers of the great outdoors and home to one of Ireland’s most spectacular coastal touring routes, the Wild Atlantic Way.
The extraordinary Wild Atlantic Way is an enchanting 2,500km journey of discovery along Ireland's magnificent western seaboard. Visit Donegal and be enthralled by its raw, natural beauty, become captivated by its living traditions and take part in a variety of outdoor activities.
Begin or end your very own Wild Atlantic adventure with a luxurious stay at the historic Lough Eske Castle. It is the perfect base for exploring Ireland's beautiful northwest region.
Explore Donegal's Wild Atlantic Way and enjoy:
- Two nights accommodation for two guests sharing a Deluxe Guestroom
- Full Irish breakfast each morning
- Dine in Cedars Restaurant from the Table D’hôte menu on one evening of your choice
- Enjoy a hearty packed lunch on one day
- Return from your walk on one day to a complimentary Guinness or Whiskey
- Complimentary use of rucksack with maps, rain mac and walking sticks
- Complimentary History Tour of the Castle
- 20% discount on Spa Treatments of 60 minutes or more
- Relax and re-energise at the end of each day with full use of our heated indoor pool and fitness centre Spa Solís
From €599.00 in a Deluxe Guestroom
Terms & Conditions
Subject to availability, based on two adults sharing a Deluxe Guestroom and valid for stays from 1st January until 21st December 2018.