Named the Coolest Place on the Planet by National Geographic for 2017, Donegal truly has it all.
Take yourself away and delight at the best-hidden gems along Donegal’s Wild Atlantic Way.
Revel in authentic Donegal culture at its best, take time to visit some of the county’s top attractions at the historic Donegal Castle or Glenveagh Castle and National Park.
Stay and enjoy:
- Accommodation in a Courtyard or Deluxe Room with full Irish breakfast
- Wild Atlantic Way themed dinner in Cedars Restaurant on one night of your choice
- 10% discount on local stores including McElhinney's Department Store, Magee 1886 and Triona Design
- Entry into either Glenveagh Castle or Donegal Castle for one day
- Complimentary use of rucksacks, maps, rain macs and walking sticks
- Complimentary history tour of Lough Eske Castle
- Complimentary use of the fitness centre and swimming pool
1st April to 31st August
Two night package from €475 per room
1st April to 30th June