Explore Donegal and enjoy 5 star luxury from €385 per room including a three course dinner in the award winning 2 AA Rosette Cedars Restaurant.
Named the Coolest Place on the Planet by National Geographic, Donegal truly has it all. Escape to our 43 acre estate at Lough Eske Castle by the foot of the majestic Bluestack Mountains. Located only 10 minutes’ drive from Donegal Town, relax in 5 star luxury and take yourself away to the best-hidden gems along Donegal’s Wild Atlantic Way. Revel in authentic Donegal culture at its best, take time to visit some of the county’s top attractions including Oakfield Park, Glenveagh National Park and Europe's tallest sea cliffs Sliabh Liag.
Stay and enjoy:
- Accommodation in a Courtyard or Deluxe Room with full Irish breakfast each morning
- Three course dinner in the award wining 2 AA Rosette Cedars Restaurant on one night of your choice - please note the three night option includes an additional three course dinner in the Gallery Bar on one night
- Complimentary use of bicycles to explore the local area around the Castle
- Complimentary use of the fitness centre and swimming pool
- Tickets for two adults to Oakfield Park (train tickets are additional)
Please note Oakfield Park is closed on Mondays and Tuesdays during April, May and September.
Available until September 2022, subject to availability.
All rates are per room, based on two adults sharing and are subject to availability