Discover Donegal while staying in 5-luxury, enjoy a 3-course dinner in the award winning 2 AA Rosette Cedars Restaurant and tickets to Oakfield Park.
Named as one of the top ten hotels in Ireland for 5 consecutive years by the readers of Condé Nast Traveller magazine, Lough Eske Castle is a haven of tranquillity, offering genuine Donegal hospitality and is the ideal retreat to explore the Wild Atlantic Way. Escape to the 43-acre estate at Lough Eske Castle, located by the foot of the majestic Bluestack Mountains and only 10 minutes’ drive from Donegal Town. Relax by in the Castle Drawing rooms, indoor pool and explore the grounds with complimentary use of our bicycles. Revel in authentic Donegal culture at its best, take time to visit some of the county’s top attractions including Oakfield Park, Glenveagh National Park, one of the 12 blue flag beaches and the memorable Sliabh Liag, Europe’s tallest sea cliffs. On the way to Sliabh Liag, take a tour of Ardara’s new Sliabh Liag Distillery, overlooking the beautiful Loughrosmore bay.
Stay and enjoy:
- Accommodation in a Courtyard or Deluxe Room with full Irish breakfast each morning
- Three course dinner in the award winning 2 AA Rosette Cedars Restaurant on one night of your choice
- Complimentary use of bicycles to explore the local area around the Castle
- Complimentary use of the fitness centre and swimming pool
- Complimentary history tour of the Castle, daily at 11am
- Tickets for two adults to Oakfield Park (train tickets are additional)
- Oakfield Park is open from Wednesday to Sunday from 12 noon - 6pm throughout the months of April, May, and September
Available from March 19th - May 31st and September 1st to September 31st
All rates are per room, based on two adults sharing and are subject to availability