Lough Eske Castle offers a range of facilities for guests with a disability, including:
- Designated car parking
- All areas fully wheelchair accessible – including reception, Gallery Bar, Cedars Restaurant, and meeting rooms
- Numerous spacious elevators to various levels available
- Fully-accessible guestrooms with wireless internet access
- Interconnecting guestrooms
- Designated washrooms with grab rails, wheel-in showers, or lower access baths with emergency call alarm
- Wide corridors and doorways
- Assistance dogs and other pets are welcome
At Lough Eske Castle we are dedicated to ensuring a relaxing and comfortable experience for all hotel guests – for man and his best friend! Bring your dog or cat along on your holiday to stay in one of our pet-friendly Courtyard Rooms or Garden Suites. Please note that the main Castle and the Hotel Bar & Restaurant is open to humans only.
We can provide dog bedding and food and water bowls if required for your pet. Should you require information about local veterinarians, groomers, or our additional pet-friendly hotel services, simply ask our concierge or visit our Pet Policy page.
Be it a spur-of-the-moment day trip or much-anticipated vacation, Lough Eske Castle is ideal for any getaway.
Be it something as simple as a welcome amenity or perhaps or perhaps something extra special to recognise a wedding anniversary or birthday, we will be sure to provide you with the perfect amenity.
From a business meeting to a grand wedding, a personalised gesture or token surprise can help make an occasion all the more memorable.
View our range of amenities for ideas as to how you can make someone's stay at Lough Eske Castle extra special!
our reservations team or call +353 7497 25100 to arrange an amenity for your room.
Have you ever booked a hotel with intent to visit the spa, go golfing, fishing, or hiking, only to find out upon your arrival that there are no activity availabilities? Our team at Lough Eske Castle will make sure you can make the most of your stay, providing you with a list of enhancements that maps out available activities and amenities.
- Accommodation - Upgrade Your Room to a Suite: Call us directly, and we will upgrade you to a suite upon request and availability.
- Great Outdoors: Hire a walking guide to accompany you on your exploration of the nearby Lough Eske and Bluestack Mountains and/or Donegal’s Great Outdoors. €100 per group per day
- Order a Packed Lunch: This tasty lunch comes pre-packed in a rucksack with a disposable camera. You are welcome to use our hotel walking sticks and maps. €20 per adult and €10 per child
- Golfing: Enjoy a few holes of golf at Murvagh (Donegal Golf Course), one of Donegal’s finest championship links courses that is within a 10-minute drive of the hotel. Preferential green fees are €35 per person during midweek and €45 per person on weekends. Donegal Golf Course is among the top courses in Northwest Ireland, a region previously voted as a European Golf Destination.
- Pet Pooch: Bring your pet dog or cat on your holiday vacation – pets are welcome in our Courtyard Guestrooms and Garden Suites. Please note that the main Castle and Hotel Bar & Restaurant is open to humans only. If required, we can provide bedding and bowls for your pet. We can also arrange dog grooming (priced between €30 and €50, depending on dog size) and a dog walking service at €20 per hour.
- Historic Tour: Take a historic tour of Lough Eske Castle and grounds – this tour runs from 11.00 AM every morning (and by request) and brings you through the rich history of the Lough Eske Estate and its owners.
- Dinner at Cedars Grill: Enjoy a three-course dinner in Cedars Restaurant followed by your choice of tea or coffee for just €55 per person.
- Gallery Bar: A comprehensive bistro menu is available daily from noon until 10.00 PM in the Gallery Bar & Lobby Lounge.